Heat Pump Maintenance In Copperas Cove, Killeen, Kempner, TX, And Surrounding Areas
It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply nonconductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.
Heat Pump Tune Up – Servicing The Copperas Cove, Killeen, Kempner, TX, And Surrounding Areas.
Call us at @ (254) 542-4822 to discuss Heat Pump Service Plans and Options.